There are 40 documented road slips in Roane County, but only four will be repaired in 2019.
Roane County High School theater and choir director Daniel Ricks finally gave his students what they wanted.
The family of a 10-year-old boy who died of carbon monoxide poisoning has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Mountaineer Gas, alleging impurities in the gas led to the entire family being overcome by fumes.
Two months later, officials are still awaiting the results of an investigation into the shooting death of a Looneyville man that involved a Roane Sheriff’s deputy.
People from several states will get together at Camp Sheppard this weekend to celebrate old times – the really old times.