Roane County High School theater and choir director Daniel Ricks finally gave his students what they wanted.
The family of a 10-year-old boy who died of carbon monoxide poisoning has filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Mountaineer Gas, alleging impurities in the gas led to the entire family being overcome by fumes.
A digital subscription is required to access this content online! Please login below or Subscribe today! Username or E-mail Password Remember Me Forgot Password
Sharon Ann Cain, 67; Anna ‘Kay’ Sams, 77; Lorraine Scott, 90
A man who admitted to stealing a dirt bike will have to serve 1-to-10 years in prison, but only after he completes another sentence for sexual assault.
Spencer dropped a 6-3 decision to Summersville in middle school softball action Monday at the RCHS diamond.
The number .300 has long been considered the standard for excellence when it comes to batting average in baseball.
The headline on last week’s front page story about the Col. Ruby Bradley bridge was a little confusing.
Roane County’s softball team dropped two of three games during the past week and saw its record go to 17-7 for the season.